Sunday, January 26, 2014

#2 Mobile Device Tips

I've had an iPhone and iPad for a number of years but it was interesting to view the videos with new tips and tricks for IOS 7. I can figured out many of the tips but I hadn't seen some of the sharing options. Because we use Apple Configurator with our school iPads, I'll have to look to see if some of these sharing features are enabled as we lose some of these functions with our building iPads.

For personal use, I love the new unlimited folder access to organize apps. I used to have pages of apps and like the organization of this. I could probably delete about half my apps and never miss them but at least they are organized!

I hadn't spent much time with the accessibility features because I hadn't thought that I'd need them but I like that I can choose features that make my phone more personalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment