Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#7 Content Saving and Sharing


I have to admit that I wasn't thrilled when I saw that Pinterest was the first app on this next mobile thing.  It's not that I don't like Pinterest; I've had an account for years, but I haven't used it much at all and the only reason for this is that I instantly recognized it as a huge time suck and I already spend enough time online. I have to admit that it's a great site and has plenty of uses both professionally and personally. I see a lot of great ideas for teachers on Pinterest and I think Pinterest would do for me what I had hoped Flipboard would do. So yes, I'm going to log back into Pinterest, get my board organized and figure out what's next.

The cool thing about Pinterest is all the people who share their boards so that as you connect with a board, others are accessible and then others and soon hours have passed by, hence the reason I've avoided Pinterest. But really, you can find great teaching ideas, crafty things, travel ideas and more. I just looked up Norway (where I'm going this summer- hurray!) and, oh my, I could spend hours looking at amazing fjords and beautiful Scandinavian architecture. I think I will.

(Oops- I'm out of order…I thought this was #6. Stay tuned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment